Space Empire 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Empire 2

Forums for the Space Empire 2 Alliance on Ogame.org (Universe 20)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paintball - yes its a sport

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crashman

Paintball - yes its a sport Empty
PostSubject: Paintball - yes its a sport   Paintball - yes its a sport Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:56 am

Hi all,

Well I thought I would seed this thread with a post.

I play competition paintball on the weekends. Its really enjoyable and great for fitness.

The team I play for is here:

http://www.badcompanypb.com/

We are a fairly new team formed about 5 months ago.

We were lucky enough to attend an Ollie Lang clinic recently. Ollie is arguably the best paintballer on the scence at the moment.

More pics of the clinic can be seen on paintballer.ie

Our team came 3rd in a local competition recently and we plan to start playing in the UK Masters tournament next year.

Just thought I would share Wink
Back to top Go down
lepin9fd

PostSubject: Re: Paintball - yes its a sport   Paintball - yes its a sport Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:46 am

Awesome =) I've only played a few times and it was quite fun. Do you play only the tournament style courses or do you reenact scenarios with a more realistic/natural setting?
Back to top Go down
Crashman

PostSubject: Paintball   Paintball - yes its a sport Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:11 am

I used to do the mil sim stuff but now I just play tournie style or "Supair" paintball.

I occasionally work Saturdays at a paintball site near me and marshall the games for the occasional players.

At the site we have a black hawk down field that has a mock up hotel, tank, helicopter and landing craft. We also have two woods fields and some tyre fields etc.

All in all I play paintball whenever I can. If a bunch of mates were going to play mil sim - yeah I would play it!!

Not the cheapest of sports to get into but soooooooooo much fun!!
Back to top Go down
Micron-Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Paintball - yes its a sport   Paintball - yes its a sport Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Ive only been paintballing once and it was v good. I was lucky enough to get a good gun after 3 rounds and after that i didnt get shot out until the end (legal shots anyway lol). However, i am playing again this saturday and in my mind i will be John...... John Rambo ... the early years heh.
hope everyone has been well and have a good week.
M-N...
Back to top Go down
Crashman

PostSubject: PBalling last weekend   Paintball - yes its a sport Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 am

Hey Micron-N

How was your pb last weekend??

I am off to a tournament tomorrow - cant wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paintball - yes its a sport   Paintball - yes its a sport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paintball - yes its a sport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Empire 2 :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: